Sorry, this job has expired.
At Coral Graphics, a member of the Bertelsmann Printing Group, we take pride in the beautiful products that we produce. The magic in our “black art” is not in putting ink on paper but rather in turning the ideas of creative people into physical reality.
We are currently hiring a Laminator Operator. Only local candidates will be considered. A minimum of 2 years manufacturing experience is required.
As a Laminator Operator, you will:
• Receive production orders and job assignments from the supervisor.
• Verify that the materials supplied for production are correct to produce job.
• Set up press by hanging the proper roll of film, setting up feeder and delivery, and setting the correct timing and tension required.
• Pull proof sheets to confirm material position, adhesion and appearance and secure an approval prior to the production run.
• Complete job while maintaining optimum production rate and all quality standards according to customer specifications or company guidelines, monitoring for defects.
• Maintain continuous inspection of job specifications and collecting production run samples as required.
• Follow all safety and operational procedures.
• Complete production records.
• Ensure proper cleanliness of machine and immediate work area.
• Assist in machine repairs.
• Complete weekly machine maintenance.
To be successful in this position you must be able to:
• Lift up to 50 lbs.
• Stand for long periods of time.
• Read and understand work orders.
• Read a ruler.
• Work well in a team environment
• Work overtime as need
• Work within department standards with a strong attention to details.
Coral Graphics provides an excellent benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Life Insurance, Short- and Long-Term Disability, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay and an opportunity to participate in a 401(k) plan.
If you are conscientious, have a stable work history, possess dynamic people skills, take pride in your work, and are looking for a stable job with potential, Coral Graphics wants you. For immediate consideration and candidate confidentiality, you can email us your resume or meet with our hiring managers in person any time between 9am–3pm on Monday, June 18th and Tuesday, June 19th.
Click "Apply now" to gain access to our address to apply in person.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.